Roon doesn't work -- And I"m trying to relax on Saturday

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Nucleus using the latest software. OS Build 219 Labs Build 12 Server 1.7 build 571

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Hardwired ethernet. Unifi switches.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
NAD CI 940 (as I recall - that is not the problem)

Description Of Issue
I have a bunch of endpoints including the NAD described below and some Bluesound devices as well.

I control Roon with my iPhone or iPad.

Today, as I tried to put on some music for summer lunch on the patio, I couldn’t connect to the Roon core. This went on for a time. Then I rebooted the OS and Labs but not Server.

That didn’t help so using the functionality of the web interface, I rebooted the Nucleus.

Now, when I try to access Roon on my iPhone, I get a login screen. After I login, I get a screen that says

Authorizations - I have already designated a Core

Which implies that I am trying to use my iPhone as a core. Well, I’m doing no such thing, of course. (BTW, I am getting same screen when I try to control Roon from my PC.)

How do I get things working again?

Sorry, I’m not of much help, but recall reading recently about some certificate issues (expired). Maybe search that topic and see if its related to you.

My license just renewed.

Post a screenshot of the screen you are getting.

I have reinstalled, restarted or reset everything on the Nucleus. I have rebooted it a couple of times, too.

When I try to access Roon from my phone or PC, I get the Choose your Roon Core screen. I attempt to connect to the Nucleus, of course.

I then get the Login or Sign up screen. I log in using my Roon credentials.

Then I get the Authorizations screen. It appears to be asking me to designate my phone or PC as the core. That is not what I am trying to do. I just want to listen to some music. Sigh.

Oh ok. Choose unauthorise there is a known bug.

Thank you. I dared not venture past the Authorizations screen. But taking your advice, I unauthorized and then set everything back up again. And now, Roon works!

I am not very techy but I am better than most. But I would rather not have to deal with this stuff. Roon needs to be more stable if it is to become a mainstream product.