The Roon driver isn’t sending info to Control4 to show that the room is on and music is playing on the hard wired touch panels.
Thanks for reaching out!
Can you please provide some more information here?
- Is just one zone in particular impacted or are multiple zones affected?
- How are you bringing the roon/zone out of standby, via IP/RS-232 control?
- Can you please share a short video of this behavior?
- Is just one zone in particular impacted or are multiple zones affected? Multiple zones are affected, only 2 zones show the correct information, out of 7 zones, Kitchen and Garden. I believe it is the issue on all zones, the control 4 is not receiving now playing from the roon. Which in turn isn’t updated the TPS units. Attached is a picture of the variable system log of control 4. It was taken after I had selected a song “Aisha”, you can see the song is being populated but control 4 can’t see it playing
- How are you bringing the Roon/zone out of standby, via IP/RS-232 control? The system is IP controlled, the nucleus controls the Linn over IP and the control 4 IP controlled to the Roon.
- Can you please share a short video of this behavior? Attached is a video Dropbox - WhatsApp Video 2021-07-08 at 09.10.40.mp4 - Simplify your life