Roon dropping Sonos endpoint after approx. 20 songs

Hi @Eric_Peters ----- Thank you for chiming and sharing your feedback with us. I have went ahead and split your post out to it’s own thread so we can address this issue with you directly.

Moving forward, to help aide in our understanding of the behavior you are reporting, may I very kindly ask you for the following information:

Setup details and general feedback:

• A brief but accurate description of your current setup using this link as a guide. I would like to have a better sense of what gear you’re working with.

• Please describe your network configuration/topology, being sure to provide insight into any networking hardware you are currently implementing. I want to have a clear understanding as to how your device are communicating and tools involved in making these connections possible.

• Do you ever experience any issue while using the Sonos application own it’s on?

Testing:

• If the mentioned Sonos endpoint(s) are being accessed via Wifi connection have you tried testing with a hardwired one? If so, what was the experience like?

• I would like you to please perform the following in both the Roon and Sonos application:

• Please create a playlist of just MP3s (a few hours worth if possible) and let it play.
    • Please create a playlist of just FLACs (a few hours worth if possible) and let it play.
    • Once the above tests have been ran please let me know what the experience was like in both the Roon and Sonos apps.

-Eric