Roon drops rooms when connecting to NAD CI580

Hi Roon - may I suggest you remove Roon certification for the Ci580 as it does not work and for a year now NAD / Bluesound have done nothing about it. I have support tickets with them that go around the houses blaming network settings, cables, software settings, then finally an acknowledgement that it doesn’t work and a closed support ticket. This is my most recent reply Jan 2020 in response to ongoing support tickets about Roon zone grouping not working, and Roon playback stalling on 6 seconds, to any Ci580. It quite clearly says the product does not work and they may or may not fix it:

Hello Liam,

Thank you for getting back to us with the update.

After running through some tests here in our BluOS Lab we were able to replicate the issue you are experiencing.

Therefore, I have taken your input regarding this issue and forwarded it to our Quality Assurance Team for further review and consideration in a future update.

With that being said, I really appreciate your feedback as we are always developing our BluOS Players alongside our BluOS Controller App, continuing to expand on its features and deliver a more customized and Hi-Fi listening experience.

I am sorry that I am unable to provide a more immediate solution, but if you have any other questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to contact us.

We will be more than happy to help.

Kind regards,
Eric W.
BluOS Support Crew Analyst.