Roon error Audio device not found (Aurilic Aries Mini)

Since the update of Roon I have a continuing issue with my Aurilic Aries Mini streamer. When I start to use Roon it come up with an error message (Audio device not found). I leave my PC on continuously and the Mini is never turned off.

The only way I seem to be able to get Roon to find my mini end point is to reboot the Mini and it then seem to find it. Anyone any ideas. Help please.

More details of your system as asked for in the support template would help.

1 Like

Hey @martin_smethurst thanks for reaching out about this, so sorry for the time it took to get back to you! My sincerest apologies! :pray:t3:

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Thanks so much!

I believe there were some issues with audio devices on build 880?
If not already on build 884 can you update to this build on your Core and see if any improvement.

1 Like

@martin_smethurst, we have an update to share with you regarding the Auralic Aries Mini. Auralic has been informing users that there may have been some compatibility issues with their device and Roon after the most recent update (Build 884). They are currently looking to release an update soon.

We’d recommend reaching out to Auralic directly to gather more information about this. We appreciate your patience in the meantime!

I have been having similar issues with Roon and my Auralic Aries Mini since going to Version 1.8, build 884. My issue is intermittent and involves the Aries Mini just stopping and not being able to play music until I reboot the Mini. It appears to happen after I play a complete album and then Roon Radio starts playing music. I usually have the Mini running all of the time. Turning it off while I am not using it and then turning it on seems to stop the issue from occurring. I have another Roon Ready device, a Matrix Mini Pro III and it works just fine.

I have not heard anything from Auralic regarding this so I will contact them.

1 Like

@Alan_Sherman Thank you for reaching out about this, so sorry to hear you’re also having trouble! Please let us know if Auralic is not able to assist. At that point, we’ll ask that you either message in through our Zoho ticketing platform or create your own support thread so that we can properly assist you and the specific issue you’re having trouble with.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.