Roon fails right after i pay for lifetime memborship

What is going on? Suddenly Roon disappears from my Android screen. I cant reload ir. And roon help is absoluely worthless. Need to call then. No phone number. Changed my play store rating from 5 to 1.

Can you help someone to actually help you by providing a few more details ?
The exact nature of your problem, your system details etc.
I’m sure this can be resolved.

3 Likes

As you might know by now, Roon operates exclusively on an email/forum system for their support. So, that answers the phone number question: there is no phone support.

If you want help troubleshooting your problem, post a message to support and take the time to fill in the information contained on the support form.

Answers are often provided by users. Good luck.

1 Like

For the best outcome, you should open a thread in the Support section of the forum and fill in the form that is presented to you.

Also, I am tagging @accounts to make sure that your payment was recognized.

1 Like

Rather than wasting your time with changing your rating (which does nothing to fix your problem) you could have used that time to tell us more about your system so fellow users on here (like myself) can try and troubleshoot.

So now that you’ve vented your frustration with Roon :slight_smile: give us details about your system.

That said, sometimes the easiest way to sort an issue can be something as simple as a restart of all your gear, core and remotes or deleting Roon and starting with a fresh copy. Have you tried this as a starter?

PS: I have also moved your post to the Support section where it will be seen my Roon staff.

4 Likes

Hey @Mark_Regalia,

Thanks for connecting with our team and, while your preferred way of communicating is not one we support right now, our team would love to help. Please, take a moment to fill out the template below, so our team can help:

Roon Core Machine

Include your operating system and machine info (Model, CPU, RAM).

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Your networking gear (model of routers/switches/etc), connection types (Wifi/Ethernet), and any firewalls, antivirus, or VPN software.

Connected Audio Devices

Specify what devices you’re using and their connection types, like USB/HDMI/Chromecast, etc.

Number of Tracks in Library

Tell us how large your music library is, eg. “30,000 tracks”.

Description of Issue

Tell us about the problem you’re having in as much detail as possible. Screenshots are always appreciated!

As far as your subscription goes, you’re all set: it is active.

This topic was automatically closed after 22 days. New replies are no longer allowed.