Roon forgets audio zones after sleep

Roon Core Machine

ASUS ROG MB, AMD 5900x, 32 gig RAM, EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming, 2 x 1 TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 16 Tb WD Black disc, Windows 11

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Asus RT-AX3000, CAT6 connection, Starlink Satellite Internet, 240 Mbs down, 24 Mbs Up

Connected Audio Devices

Headphones: iFi Zen Signature DAC V2, iFi Zen Signature Can via USB
Speakers: Meridian Stack via S/PDIF
Portable: FiiO M11 Pro

Number of Tracks in Library

60k+ tracks

Description of Issue

Roon is forgetting all audio zones except Google Home & Intercoms after Windows 11 wakes from sleep. I have to manually re-enable all audio zones including System Output every time I wake my computer. I have to unplug and reconnect my iFi Zen Signature DAC V2 every time since there is no Roon zone configured for this device and if I select iFi Zen Stream it won’t reconnect otherwise. None of the other iFi Zen DACs in Roon support DSD over 128 except Zen Stream but after disconnecting/reconnecting my DAC and selecting Zen Stream I’m connecting WASAPI but after sleep it tries to reconnect via ASIO.

Check that the roon w11 firewall exceptions are still in place. Often w11 updates overwrite them.

Good thought but roon.exe has both public and private access checked.

I’m starting to think the problem is with the iFi Zen Signature DAC V2 not having any predefined settings in Roon. I’m identifying it as the Zen Stream which is the only iFi DAC I can find in Roon with specs close to the Signature DAC. This zone fails to load after sleep and must be causing initialization to fail then it must exit before the other zones are loaded.

Does anyone know of a way to load the correct settings for an iFi Zen Signature DAC V2?