Roon forgets the first track at my imported music

I import my music to my NAS by using i tunes
When i play back ,Roon does not see the first tracks.

Have you tried forcing Roon to rescan your NAS?

yes but no succes

Do you have two files for that album. One file will have one track and the other the remaining tracks. If you combine them into one. I had this issue with some imports when I had edited the “artist” information. One file had the old artist info while the second had the remaining tracks with the edited information.

Just a possibility.

No i only see one album, if i use volumio i do see all the tracks

Hi @jur_osinga ---- Thank you for the report, the feedback is appreciated!

Moving forward, to help aide in our understanding of this behavior you are experiencing may I very kindly ask you to please provide the following information:

• Please expand on the description of your setup using this link as a guide.

• This behavior where Roon is not seeing the “first tracks” of an album, does this occur on every new import into Roon or just some?

• Does any content ever end up in “skipped files”?

• Please provide a screenshot of your “storage” tab so we can see how you have the NAS mounted in Roon?

-Eric

it occurs on every new import

Hi @jur_osinga ---- Thank you for the follow up and providing the requested screenshot, as requested in my previous. Appreciated!

In order for us to properly evaluate this behavior and advise accordingly, I will require some additional feedback (see below).

• Please expand on the description of your setup using this link as a guide.

• This behavior where Roon is not seeing the “first tracks” of an album, does this occur on every new import into Roon or just some?

• Does any content ever end up in “skipped files”?

Looking forward to your follow up in regard to the above!
-Eric

I use a mini mac in combinatin with a berry streamer.The music is stored on a nas build with a raspberry pi.
not seeing first tracks does occur on every import.
i import the music via itunes.

Hi @jur_osinga ---- Good to hear from you, the follow up is appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions.

You mentioned that you are importing your music via iTunes. Can you please verify that you are integrating iTunes with Roon according to the instructions we have listed here. Additionally, during your troubleshooting of this behavior have you tried bypassing iTunes to verify if the behavior is the same or different?

-Eric

Hello Eric, i now have imported some cd’s without using Itunes. In that case the problem does not occur.
May be itunes is not so good as they say.
What is in your opinion the best way to rip cd’s

regards Jur

I use dBPowerAmp, it’s fast an yields reasonable results.