Roon hanging on certain screens

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

ROCK running on Intel NUC BOXNUC8I3BEH3. Version 1.0 (build 186). Software Version 1.7 (build 537). Music stored on Synology DS216j attached to same satellite as Core via Ethernet.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Netgear ORBI42. Roon Core connected to Satellite via Ethernet. Players connected to other satellites and router via wifi or ethernet.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Chromecast Audios x 3, Squeezebox 2, iPhone & iPad

Description Of Issue

I’ve been running on this set up successfully since Aug 2019, but recently I have been having issues with certain screens on the apps hanging with just the roon logo in loading mode (this started prior to the latest software versions, which hasn’t fixed them).

These screens are

Windows PC app - Overview; Discover; Tidal Whats New and Rising; Artists - Tidal albums,

iPhone app - Discover; Tidal Whats New and Rising; Artists - everything (inc local albums and Tidal albums)

Can you please advise how to fix, as it is making operation very difficult and means I am not getting value from my tidal subscription

Thanks
Nick

Hi @nlanks,

Is there any change after a reboot of the Core machine?

Is this happening on all remotes?

Hi. No reboots didn’t solve it. Last night I reset the database and it’s now working again. Luckily I didn’t have too many custom settings or changes to re-implement

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.