ROCK on a compatible NUC, i3, 8GB

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Linksys mesh wifi

Connected Audio Devices

Sonos

Number of Tracks in Library

5000 tracks on TIDAL

Description of Issue

When adding an album to my library on TIDAL that is playing, using my iPad, the “+” button spins to show it’s adding, but it never resolves. The album has been added (I can check that by launching Roon on my iPhone), but I can’t favorite tracks on the iPad because as far as the iPad is concerned, it hasn’t added. Quitting and relaunching solves it. But I have observed this several times. Is it a known bug? Any solution? Many thanks!

Hey @Carbon_Underground,

Thanks for taking the time to write in, and welcome to the community! We’re excited to have you here and excited to help. I do apologize that its an issue that prompted your initial post, though!

To confirm, you are only seeing this hanging issue while using your iPad as a Roon remote, not other remotes or from your core machine, and you only see this happening while using Tidal?

Have you tried logging out, restarting roon, and logging back into your Tidal account from the iPad? If the issue persists, please try completely uninstalling Roon, restarting the device, and re-installing Roon on your iPad.

In the meantime, if you can, please grab a few timestamps of when this issue occurs, and I can have our team take a deeper look into your account.

So far only spotting this on the iPad app. A restart fixes it. Was just making you aware it is a glitch. Not really got the time for deep investigation myself, unfortunately!

1 Like

Hey @Carbon_Underground,

Thanks for letting me know! If possible, please try completely uninstalling Roon, restarting the device, and re-installing Roon on your iPad.

Let me know if you’re issue persists after this :pray:

Hi, thanks for replying. Yes, the issue still persists.

Hey @Carbon_Underground,

Please update to the newest Roon build (987) as well as log out and re-login to your Tidal account. Let me know if your issue persists after this :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.