Roon has lost audio devices

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Sonicorbiter i9, with an 8TB drive for music files.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Asus router with 6G.
SonicTrasnporter plugged in via ethernet.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Description Of Issue
Lately I’ve been having trouble connecting to the core. If I reboot the SonicTransporter and/or my MacBook Pro running Catalina, I can reconnect to see my music, but now it says there are no audio devices found (and there should be plenty of them).

Was working just fine until the last couple of days.

Any thoughts @support of what I should be doing or am doing wrong? Thanks

Have you tried rebooting the router?

Hey @soyka0120,

Thanks for sharing this - we’re sorry you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from fully enjoying music :slightly_frowning_face:

@Carl has a very inspired suggestion (thanks!). Could you please give that a try?

1 Like

Yes thought of that after I posted but still have the same issue. Tidal sees my devices so it is a Roon thing.

I’ve since tried turning off and unplugging the router, turning off and unplugging the sonictransporter where the Roon core resides, and rebooting my MacBook. Still doesn’t recognize any of my audio devices.@support Any other suggestions?

Well, it must be an issue with my network. For some inexplicable reason, audio zones just showed back up again. Have no idea why after three/four days that should happen. @support

1 Like

Hello @soyka0120 ,

Thanks for letting us know that the issue corrected itself, if you have any further difficulties, please just let us know and we can take another look, thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.