Roon has stopped playing music. It will not play anythiing over the internet radio. It is like it looks for a connection and find nothing. Done. Tidal albums it moves through all songs without playing any. Please help

Roon Core Machine. 2.0

Roon Core 2.0
HP 360 Envy
Processor: Intel(R) Core™ i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz 2.90 GHz
Installed RAM: 16.0 GB (15.9 GB usable)
System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch Touch support with 10 touch points

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Netgear Nighthawk CAX80 USB 3.0. WiFi and Ethernet connection but I am primarily using Ethernet.

Connected Audio Devices

Using Sonore Ultra Rendu into Gustard R26 DAC USB. Everything has been working fine until today.

Number of Tracks in Library

Very few less than 400

Description of Issue

Music stopped playing. I clicked on the internet play button and the little dot light flashed for a second but it would not play. I tried albums from Tidal and Qobuz and it just goes through each song for a second and does not play. I upgraded then to 2.o and it did not fix it. Nothing changed. Just will not play anything. Please help. Thank you.

Have you rebooted everything from the network outward?

Thank you for your response. Yes, I have. I have researched it further and have discovered my SonicOrbiter ulraRendu IP address is timing out. I have a request in for help with Sonus (the Little Greenn Computer). I will post if/when I am able to fix it. Thank you again.

1 Like

Thank you for your Thank You. But hardly needed as you did everything yourself :smile:

This is now fixed. The ultraRendy network player/Roon end point IP address is no longer timing out.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.