macOS Big Sur
1,1 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i3
8 GB 3733 MHz LPDDR4X

Connected Audio Devices

FiiO BTR5

Library Size

3000 tracks

Description of Issue

Hi, I’m having some issues with Roon that, although minor, get really annoying when added up.

I stream music exclusively from Qobuz and yesterday I turned on the “Album art: cycle through gallery” on my Mac. Now it’s impossible to turn it off. When I do it, this ‘slideshow’ simply continues. I’ve tried restarting the program, but it’s still the same.

The other day I was also having issues while pausing songs. After 2-3s, it simply stopped the song and I had to restart them.

I am still using the trial version and although I appreciate the many great music recommendations I’ve been receiving, it seems that the software is simply too unpredictable and full of glitches.

What Mac machine and year is this - just wondering as I can turn this on and off at will on MacOS 11.5.1

Hello @Filipe_de_Carvalho,

I cannot believe it’s been so long since you have created this post and that we’ve missed on it for this long. I am very sorry :pensive:

I was wondering if the issues you’ve described are still ongoing? We’d love a chance to help find a solution, so you can actually enjoy Roon :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Hi Rebeka, thanks for getting back to me. This is now fixed. I’ve decided to subscribe to Roon as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

How fantastic to hear :partying_face:

Thanks for sharing that and for joining us as a subscriber. We’re delighted to have you :blush:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.