Roon intermittently won't log in to Tidal

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Ubuntu 19.04, 32GB ram, AMD Ryzen, Roon 1.8 (build 783)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Rogers WiFi modem (not sure which), Core is connected to ethernet, clients on wifi

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

directly from macbook speakers

Description Of Issue

For the past couple of weeks there have been extended periods where Roon will not connect to Tidal, even though I can log in and use the tidal client without issue. This has never happened before 1.8, unfortunately, though that of course may be coincidental. Not sure what else to say - this issue seems to be somewhat widespread, but I would like someone to address it to me, as I have been a roon customer for several years and so far have been quite happy with it…

Hey @Byron_Peterson,

I wish we would have had a chance to get back to you sooner. Much sooner. I am sorry about the delay :pleading_face:

Are you still experiencing issues with using Roon + TIDAL? Around the time you’ve created this post, there might have been some issues with streaming from TIDAL.

Please, let us know :pray:

It had gone away for some time. Sorry for not responding (I don’t have notifications set up).
Anyway, today the problem has returned. I am getting really tired of this. I wish Roon had had monthly subscription pricing back when I purchased the lifetime subscription because I would at least have cancelled it by now.