Roon is filling up my system disk

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

I am running Roon Core version 1.8 (build814) on a Debian linux system. It is installed on my server with i5-9400 CPU and 16GB RAM on Samsung EVO 256 SSD.

All my music files are stored in this machine, approx. 8TB of storage capacity.

My Roon remote is installed on a Mac mini running Catalina 10.15.7, version 1.8 (build814)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Roon core and Roon Bridge are connected via wired ethernet, Roon Remote via WiFi, all on the sane network.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Roon Bridge is connected to the audio device via USB, using WASAPI

Description Of Issue

Yesterday I opened my Mac mini to listen to some music and I could not connect to my room core. I was entering my credentials and the system was asking me either to unauthorised the existing core or to set a new one.

I restored from my backup the latest image and settings overnight and I managed to log successfully.

However, I received a warning from my linux system that my system disk is full.

Having a look in what changed , I saw that the disk space used has doubled since last night and the only thing changed has been the room restore process.

While stopping and starting soon server, I noticed that room has been filling my system disk.

How can I stop this and reclaim back the used space?

Attached you may find the image taken, where you can see the red area has doubled overnight.

Thank you.

Hi @Fragoulis_Sideris

Is this a new install on this Core where music is still being imported? Or was this Core in use for a while and then doubled?

Did you make any changes to your watched folders or storage locations recently?

As an aside, you probably didn’t need a Restore. Unauthorizing/reauthorizing should have been sufficient.

In case it happens again.

The core has been already in use and no changes were made since the last time, only some security updates on the Linux