Roon is giving me troubles with Syncing Streaming Content HELP Please!

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Win10 5.7

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Desktop > Unifi Switch > Comcast Router > Dell Sonic Wall

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

RME ADI 2 USB, Matrix USB DAC too

Tidel is not syncing its playlists or favorites, also cannot connect Qobuz too.

Tidel the application is working fine at the moment, not sure what the issue is.

TEXT GOES HERE

Hi @JOHN_INCONIGLIOS,

Just to confirm, are you able to see TIDAL content at all by going to the Album or Track browser? Is it just the TIDAL > Your Favorites section that is not working properly?

Hello,

That is correct, my Favorites are just not loading everything else loads dispite getting an error that says:

“Error loading Page, check you network connection”

I have tried clearing the cash folder in local app data. I reinstalled Roon a bunch of times, I tried connecting to Tidel via a different browser and the Roon remote. I also changed my DNS servers on my local host and router. I updated the firmware on my switch and firewall, still no go.

Qobuz works fine, my playlists from Tidel show up too, everything works but I get that error and my Favorites page from Tidel will not load.

I even reinstalled Chrome and Firefox too. Tidel works fine from the app itself too.

I also tried disabling my firewall and AV software.

Not sure what the issue is here but it seems others have had the same problem in the past. However it does not seem they found solution as well.

There’s a current problem with Tidal favourites, roon are working on it.

They fixed it, do your update it should prompt you.

Its working for me now.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.