MacBook Pro, I7, 16GB RAM

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Verizon Router G3100

Connected Audio Devices

DAC connected via USB to MacBook Pro. Headphone Amp connected to DAC

Number of Tracks in Library

I have about 30 albums - 300 tracks +/-

Description of Issue

After I upgraded my OS to 12.4 Monterey, I only get 5 % of my albums to display in Roon and none of my playlists

You already had this thread open so I merged your second thread into this existing one.
Creating further threads on the same subject is unlikely to get your problem resolved any sooner, quite the opposite is likely I fear.
Thank you for your patience and understanding

1 Like

The fact that you can’t see your playlists points to some sort of issue with your database, but I think it might be worth trying to reboot everything in your system before trying anything more drastic (i.e. MacBook Pro, router, and any switches). If that doesn’t help, you could try restoring from a recent back up, if you have one.

All that said, I’m assuming that your upgrade to 12.4 was simply an OS upgrade on the same machine, i.e. you weren’t upgrading to a new machine, or restoring your user settings from a Time Machine backup.

1 Like

I couldn’t find the one I had opened before. - Thanks!

Hey @JOSE_ALESSANDRI

I’m sorry to hear you’re having issues with Roon locating your music files after a recent update to your Macbook Pro. Before digging in deeper, we’ll need some additional information:

1. Did you only upgrade to Monterey, or did you make any other changes to your system as well?

2. Before we try anything else, do you have any database backups? If so, please try to restore your most recent backup.

3. Can you ensure that you’re still logged in to your streaming services (if used) and that your watched folders are still synced? Head to Settings>Storage to check this.

4. Please check your Private Relay settings. We’ll want to make sure this setting is turned off. Here are the steps below:

a. On your Mac, choose Apple menu  > System Preferences, then click Apple ID. Select iCloud > Private Relay.
    b. On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Private Relay.

Your iCloud settings might take a while to load. In order to disable it, simply untick the box and click “Turn Off Private Relay” when the prompt appears.

Please be as detailed as possible with your information as this will help us pinpoint where the potential issue may be stemming from. Let me know if your issues persist after following the above. Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.