Roon is reporting - Metadata Improver halted

Hi @Tom_Russell,

How long does this last after bringing it out of standby?

Are you switching from one Core to another, or is this the only Core being used?

It is the only core

Thanks for confirming. How long does this last after bringing it out of standby?

It doesn’t go away

Hi @Tom_Russell,

Would you kindly use the directions found here and send us over a set of logs using a shared Dropbox link.

Thanks!

When trying to send a shared file on dropbox it asks for your email address

Hi @Tom_Russell — You should have the option to share as a link instead of via email. If you’re not seeing this option just let us know and we can send an alternative method via PM.

I am not showing that link

Hello @Tom_Russell, sending you a PM now.

No matter what I try when I try to send the zip log files even to Newry I get a message saying that subsystem has failed

Hello @Tom_Russell, and thanks for sending those logs! I’ll send them over to our team now and report back after I’ve discussed this item with our team.

Hi @Tom_Russell, thanks for your patience while I discussed your report with the team!
Our QA team is currently investigating this and similar reports. We can’t provide any specific timelines just yet, but we’ll be sure to follow up as soon as we have more information.

I have also started to see this since I decided to suspend my QNAP server running the Core overnight.