Roon keeps looking for core after Mac OS clean reinstall

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
MacBook Pro mid2019 (Big Sur)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Ethernet

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Description Of Issue
Roon keeps looking for core after Mac OS clean reinstall.

Hi @Francois_Jacques,

Is this when using a remote device?
Have you checked the firewall settings on the Mac?
How did you reinstall Roon?

Thank you very much. It is again the click unauthorize option that I had missed (instead of going back to sign up as suggested). All sorted out except for finding my Roon ready device seemingly not fully certified (yet was working fine until reinstall)

Hello @Francois_Jacques, I’m glad the original issue is resolved! What is the device you mentioned and what’s going on with it?

Thanks Nuwriy. The device is La Rosita. The manufacturer is the one who introduced me to Roon (I would never have researched Roon otherwise) and encouraged my taking the lifetime subscription. Worked fabulous with Roon and never had any issue with it. It seems the Big Sur reinstall can no longer enable La Rosita. Although the disclaimer is that the device may not function properly (which is not true), there is no help provided in trying to enable back.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.