Roon Keeps Losing Connection

Martin, not sure if this is what you need from the output, or not?

Here’s Tidal, working like a champ, and then here’s Roon…

No issues with Qobuz either.

The same here ! Since today ! Never had a problem the last 2 years…

Mines been nothing but problems for two years. It’s been off and on, but much worse lately. I’m thinking it’s something network related, but no one seems to be able to figure it out. My network is as simple as it gets, so I wouldn’t think it’d be that difficult.

Thanks for the screenshots. What I have noticed is that your ISP seems to be configured for IPv6.

Your core has a hybrid IP address ::ffff:192.168.0.163 whereas the bridge has a standard IPv4 address: 192.168.0.192. This may explain the intermittent connection. I’m looping in @support this this is not an area I’m familiar with.

Dylan, I see that others are having issues today, but my issue isn’t just today. It’s been off and on for over two years, so I think I have something else wrong. I’m leaning towards my network, but everything else works excellent, except for Roon. I’ve tested multiple machines and different versions of Roon, all with the same results.

Thanks Martin! Not sure why they moved my issue here as I’ve stated that this has been an ongoing issue, and not just an issue today.

Thanks Carl!

1 Like

Hi again @Duane_Smith,

I’ve identified and moved all the posts back into here … minus a few replies that were related to the wider issue. to this topic should be intact now.

Again sorry for inconvenience.

2 Likes

Hi @Duane_Smith,

The issue with our services from over the weekend have been resolved. Are you still seeing issues? If so, can you share some screenshots of what you’re seeing?

Thanks!