Roon keeps stopping then starting again later

Roon Core Machine

Roon 1.8 latest version on a Roon Nucleus+
Synology DS918+, for storage.
I’m using an iPhone X or iPad with 128GB memory.

Networking Gear & Setup Details

LUXUL Gigabit Router connected to Xfinity
Ruckus Zone Director connected to it but I am using the hard-line.
My system is hardwired via ethernet.

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

18,500 tracks.

Description of Issue

I had an issue about 1 month ago that sent my Roon offline for about a week due to a power failure and knocked out my system. Since that happened I was able to use the forum and others to get back up and running.

Since I have encountered this issue I have rebooted my system, my Roon and signed out and back in again on Tidal and Qobuz.

Hi @Mark_Wooters, sorry for the trouble!

How often is this happening?

Is there any specific action that seems to trigger it to stop?

When it is in this state are you able to reach the Nucleus Web Administration Interface? If so what does it show? Can you share a screenshot?

It happens a couple times during the day. For example, this am I was using my mobile phone and playing bluetooth music over the Roon app. After three songs it just stopped. Then my phone was not discoverable by Roon and I had to listen to music via Tidal. Usually the next day it will work. I will have to look into the Web Administration interface. Not aware how to get into it either so I will have to research it.

Thanks for the update, @Mark_Wooters. Definitely try connecting to the Web Interface next time it happens (instructions in that link) and let us know if it helps!

Hey Dylan, out of nowhere it stopped stopping like it was for several days. Appreciate you reaching out.