Roon library not updating even with proven network sharing connectivity, see screenshots

Windows 10 with Roon Nucleus and Roon provided internal storage. The 2 files in the library are just links to Qobuz, not purchased. Ashes to ashes and Magic man were purchased from Qobuz, are in the proper shared folder, and do not update into the Roon library even upon forced scan or set 4 hour update. This is all documented in the screenshots. This is getting a little ridiculous.

Please help me make your product work, or give me an RMA# / refund. I spent $1900 on this!

Sorry, I meant Crazy on you, not Magic man. But same issue obviously.

Settings -> Library -> Skipped Files -> View

Anything in there?

Well, if you want to use the music in Roon then you should buy it in a supported format.

Wma is not supported. Here is an excerpt from the Roon FAQ;

At this time, Roon supports mono, stereo, and multichannel content in the following formats: MP3, WAV, WAV64, AIFF, FLAC, Apple Lossless, OGG, and AAC at resolutions up to 32 bit 768kHz. Roon also supports DSD64, DSD128, DSD256, and DSD512 in the DSF and DFF formats.

1 Like

Hello @Richard_Clatch, my apologies for the issue but glad to see you got help here! Were you successful in importing the files when using a supported format?