Roon Library refuses to appear after update

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
Version 10.0.19041 Build 19041
System Type x64-based PC
Processor Intel® Core™ i5-2500K CPU @ 3.30GHz, 3301 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 8.00 GB

Running the latest version of Roon Core 64bit - downloaded and installed last night.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Netgear Orbi RBR40
Firmware V2.5.1.22

Direct ethernet connection from RBS40 (satellite) to computer with Roon Core

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

MSB Analog DAC with Network Renderer v2
Multiple Google Home mini speakers

I use an iPAD Pro and iPhone as Roon controllers (with the latest version app)

Description Of Issue

Was working perfectly until last update from Roon. Now, although I can “see” the core with my remotes, as soon as I select the core, I get the Roon logo and nothing appears. It just hangs indefinitely. I have tried uninstalling the Core software and reinstalling. I have tried rebooting the PC. I have tried disabling all Firewalls (which never previously were a problem but who knows). I have tried uninstalling all the remote apps and reinstalling, Nothing is working. Very frustrating not to be able to play my music!

Also, this is version 1.7 (build 610).

Hello @Chris_Hornby, and welcome to the community! Have you rebooted since this issue started? Including your network?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.