Roon loads the album but stops after playing 2 songs

I have latest Roon serving into HQ player. After I refreshed my iOS app, the following issue appears:

1. song plays, but the app shows no movement in the time bar. Ie effectively the iOS controller is saying that the song is not playing

2. after the first song finished, the second song plays. But the iOS screen is still showing the first song

3. after the second song, the app stops playing

4. going back into the queue screen, it shows non of the song has been played

Hi,

Your topic has been moved to the support section of the forum.

In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

1 Like

3 posts were split to a new topic: Roon loads the album but stops after playing a couple of songs

Hello @wNg,

Thanks for letting us know of the issue. As @Carl has asked (thanks :pray:), could you please share details about your setup.

We’d also love to know if:

• This is happening for all remotes?
  • Does it happen all the time? Any patterns or anything you’ve noticed (i.e. certain types of content)?

Another user found the likely solution. Worked for me. Read here Roon loads the album but stops after playing a couple of songs when using HQPlayer - #11 by wNg

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.