Roon login issues 1/31/2019 [Resolved]

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Description Of Issue
I am trying to login and getting this message.
I have one Roon Nucleus at the office and another at home. Since latest upgrades works flawlessly. Tonight I’m trying to turn on at home after listening today at office and am getting blocked. I’ve never seen this screen before.

I have exactly the same problem. Looks there is some problem on Roon’s account server, right? Of course I am online now…

Hi @Matthew_Chasar and @Makoto_Azuma,

There was an issue with our servers which the team is working to resolve now. Things should be up and running soon. Apologies for the trouble!

OK, I re-checked my account status several times, but still cannot activate my Roon core. Hope you would recover the issue very soon

Innous Zenith Roon Core 1.7 build 511

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

DSL modem > Synology RT2600ac > Netgear GS105 switch > copper ethernet > Innuos Zenith

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Ethernet > dCS Vivaldi Upsampler > dCS Vivaldi DAC

Description Of Issue

Disconnected Zenith’s Roon Core, then tried to connect to a different core. Got the window that I could only have one device manage my library, did I want to unauthorize the existing? I clicked on the Unauthorize button for the Zenith, the progress window opened with the moving Roon logo and the word unauthorizing. . .

After a minute the unauthorizing window closes and I’m right back at the window saying I can only have 1 device managing my library, did I want to unauthorize the existing device.

Tried unauthorizing several time, same thing.

Very frustrating.

Hi @zettelsm,

The team is currently working on this. You have our apologies for the troubles!

Hello, Dylan,
You would please let me know via email and also at this community site as soon as you would fix the issue with your account server.

I’m forced to listened to vinyl!! :slight_smile:

Security best practices says that errors messages related to authentication issues should be nondescript (meaning they should not describe the nature of the credential that is wrong - username or password) as such you should never display a message like the following, which your service is doing as you are giving away that one portion of the credential is correct.

Can’t log on, screen says ‘your Roon subscription allows you 0 authorizations. If you’ve used less than zero authorizations
…’ first time this has happened

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

TEXT GOES HERE

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

TEXT GOES HERE

Description Of Issue

TEXT GOES HERE

Roon core is called as airmusicserver,
Linux operating computer

TEXT GOES HERE

Ethernet

TEXT GOES HERE

I use ddc called javs x6ddc and unauthorization of airmusicserver, roon notices no device to play, then I select the x6ddc, but the display of roon is still ‘refreshing’

TEXT GOES HERE

Description Of Issue
Unauthorization page seems out of order.
TEXT GOES HERE

Hello,

I am unable to login to my Roon account through remote (network error message). Also, the login on Room’s website is very slow, and sometimes won’t work.

Is Roon facing trouble with the authentication server?

You may want to look into your pki certificates…

I’m having the same problem right now on my 2016 Macbook Pro. I hope that this issue gets resolved.

Well, this is a first! Good luck Roon support team on this Friday night.

Help!! Can’t get past this screen

Can no longer access full Tidal capabilities. Playlists show on home page but no content exists
Can play Tidal albums previously saved on Roon, but cannot add new albums
Can no longer add album data for library tracks - could do so yesterday

Same here, with Qobuz also! SSL certificate also expired logging here. Any idea when things will normalize?

I’m having the same problem. I’m glad it’s not just me.

1 Like