Roon Login - "Unexpected Error" message (Win8.1)

Hi! same problem here… windows 8.1

Thank you!

Hi @JUAN_PABLO_FERRANDO — Thank you for the report and sharing your feedback with us!

Moving forward, to help aid in my understanding of this behavior would you kindly please provide me with the following:

• A Brief but accurate description of your current setup, using this link as a guide.

• Just to make sure I am understanding this correctly. You’ve downloaded/installed the application on your Win8.1 device and when you went to launch the application you were presented with the “Unexpected Error” message, correct?

• Can you please verify which version of .NETFramework your core is running and if it is indeed an older version, may I kindly ask you to please install ver 4.6 or 4.6.2. Once installed please try to access Roon again.

What Is .NETFramework?

“A programming infrastructure created by Microsoft for building, deploying, and running applications and services that use .NET technologies, such as desktop applications and Web services. The .NET Framework contains three major parts: the Common Language Runtime. the Framework Class Library.”

-Eric