Roon loses control of Sonos

Thanks, @Colin_Rogers. It sounds like any pairing results in this, then.

Can you please note the exact local time + date when this issue next occurs and the name of the track that was playing and upload your Roon Logs by using these instructions. The best way to get them over to me would be via Dropbox / Google Drive, but if you don’t have either service please let me know and I can provide alternate upload instructions.

zip file ready. I will need alternative uploading method please. Do you use wetransfer? Please specify the exact detail of who I share with. Thanks

While waiting to share the zip file, a bit more detail on my system for you. I am not sure waht level of detail will show up in the log.

I have 4 sonos connect units, all sonos 1.The are named, kitchen, office, dining room, living room 2. At present office works with roon, none of the others do, either indivudaully of when paired with office. I rarely use the pairing on either sonos or roon, listening to each device separately.

This topic was automatically closed after 28 days. New replies are no longer allowed.