Roon losing connection with endpoints

Hi My setup is as follows

MacMini used as Roon Core, Sierra 10.12.6, controlled by screen sharing by Macbook Pro, as well as iPhone, iPad etc

Main system run directly from MacMini to Sanders Crossover, amps and electrostats

Office system uses Microrendu to Kef LS50 wireless
and Chromecast to Nuforce digital amp
both wireless connected via Eero network linked to Mac Mini

Starting yesterday, sounds great on both Office system endpoints but loses connection with both periodically ( about every six mins ) Seems to be independent of tracks being library or Tidalā€¦sometimes the Roon screen shows the track playing but no sound. After a minute or so the connection returns without me having done anything

Have looked at other topics but the only relevant approach I could find involved disconnecting Audio analysis, to no effect

Have tried restarting all machines and Roon apps to no effect

Any ideas?

Hello @diw,

Thanks for contacting support, Iā€™d be happy to take a look over this issue with you.

I have gone ahead and enabled diagnostics mode on your account, and what this action will do is next time your Core is active, a set of log reports will automatically be generated and uploaded to our servers for further analysis. Can I please ask you to reproduce this issue once more and note the exact local time in your country (ex. 12:45PM) that playback appears to lose connection? I can then cross-reference the logs and see if Roon is outputting any errors at that time due to failed connection or if there is something else going on.

Please let me know when possible.

Thanks,
Noris

Hi Norisā€¦.thanks for contacting meā€¦I am using Roon again today but with no sign of the problem so far after several hours useā€¦the only additional thing I did today was reboot the Eero device that the two endpoints are plugged intoā€¦.that may have solved the problem but I will keep a close eye on things to monitor when the problem re-emergesā€¦thanks again for your prompt reply

1 Like