iMac M1, Monterey 12.1, 8GB RAM

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Netgear R6400, Wifi

Connected Audio Devices

imac → thx onyx

Number of Tracks in Library

no idea

Description of Issue

updated to latest version today. did a search for an artist on qobuz. Roon immediately froze with the spinning beachball. Force quit and reopened, went right back to the spinning beachball and froze. Restarted computer, opened Roon, same result. Trashed Roon, reinstalled, reopened, same result. Mac OS software currently completely unusable.

can still control roon with iOS app while the Mac OS core is open and running, but the Mac OS app is completely unusable.

I completely uninstalled it instead of just trashing it, and started from scratch, and now it’s working again.

It happened again. There is no rhyme or reason for it. There’s no way to tell when it will happen. This time it happened when I deleted the active audio source and activated another audio source and then clicked Home. I can’t start from scratch again. Please help.

Hey @Rick_Silver,

I am so sorry we’ve failed to reply until today… :pensive: .Please, accept our apologies.

We’ve also received your email and replied there. We can’t wait to get this sorted out :nerd_face:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.