Roon migration problem

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Nucleus+ Version 1.7 (build 610)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

D-Link Switch

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Auralic Vega 2.0 via Ethernet

Description Of Issue

Migrate from iMac to Nucleus+, everything looks good but some CDs covers edited on iMac are gone after the back/restore process. If I change back to iMac as roon core those cover still there. But the back and restore data in Nucleus+ still have some missed the cover information.

Jeffery

Hello @Huihao_Hung, those changes should be stored in your database. Could you please try making a fresh backup and restoring that to the Nucleus?

I tried to back to USB drive then restore to the Nucleus+ but no luck…

Hello @Huihao_Hung, just to check, did you follow this guide when performing the migration?

Yes, I even took a new USB drive and restore again. Unfortunately the result is the same, still missing some CD covers which were added by myself before. This means when I use my iMac, the CD covers are all there but Nucleus missed some.

Jeffery

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.