Roon no importing music from watched folder

Roon has flawlessly imported music from my watched folders… Until now. After changing a password, which created endless issues with re-logging in, and then reverting back to the old password, Roon now does not import any more music. Please help

How annoying. After changing password, the folders are no longer watched. You have to delete them and re-add them. If you’ve got tens of thousands of tracks, that will be running for some time.

Hi @Shon_Ellerton,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Just to confirm — When you say you changed you password, are you talking about the password on a NAS? Or your Roon password?

Roon password. I’ve had to revert to old one. My experience with changing the Roon password hasn’t been a good one!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.