Roon no longer detects TEAC NT-505 on Windows 10

Yes. Firmware level is 1.22.

Yes. It is enabled. That is why it works with all other applications (Tidal, Qobuz, Amazon Music, Pandora, etc.)

I mean within the Roon settings , that wouldn’t affect other sources

It’s not enabled in the Roon settings. Roon doesn’t recognize it at all. That’s the problem.

I bit the bullet and removed Roon Core from my Synology NAS. I have Roon Core running on my PC and I can use the TEAC NT-505. Roon can now see all my devices.

I can stream to my Sonos Five stereo pair, no problem. However, I can no longer stream to my Airplay 2 devices. Awesome, but not in a good way.

After making the appropriate changes to Apple Home/Home Settings/Allow Speaker & TV Access (in particular, turning off “Require Password”), I can now stream from Roon to my three HomePod Mini speakers.

1 Like

Hello @George_Weinberger,

We’re past due on so many things - I am so sorry! We would have wanted to welcome you to the Roon community, thank you for letting us know when things went wrong and for giving us the opportunity to help.

Instead, we get to thank you for engaging with the Roon community (thank you everyone for your help! :pray: ) and for your dedication and effort in finding a solution. I am happy things are well now.

As you might have discovered on community, the past few weeks have been a challenge when it came to keeping up with all the requests we’ve received. Things are now looking up and we’re confident response times will be much shorter.

Please, do let us know if we can help at all :nerd_face: