Roon no longer sees my mac mini as an audio zone

Roon no longer sees my mac mini as an audio zone. Worked fine before. Any suggestions?

Peter, sorry to hear about your issues. So we can provide improved support, can you please list the information below:

Describe Your Setup

It’s important that you include all relevant setup information so our team can get a clear understanding of the issue.

Your post should include:

• Details on your Core machine (OS, Hardware specs, Roon build)
  • Details on your Remote(s) (OS, Hardware specs, Roon build)
  • Networking details (especially what hardware you’re using, how everything is connected, and anything notable about how it’s all configured)
  • Audio devices in use
  • Library details (where your music is stored, whether you’re using a streaming service, how many tracks are in your library)

Including these details in your first post helps us resolve your issues faster.

1 Like

Hey @Peter_Armstrong,

Giving this thread a bump since a few days have passed. As @Robert_F mentioned, we’ll need a full breakdown of your setup in order to provide the best support.

If you haven’t yet, I would also give your router, core, and mac mini a hard reboot to see if that helps as well :+1:

After severe introspection and rebooting I’ve solved the problem. Thanks, let’s close the case.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.