Roon, No problem

Just past my third anniversary and a happy customer. Never been without music and never enjoyed music so much.

2 Likes

Happy, happy.
Joy, joy.

An occasional disconnect or delay from time to time, but nothing I canā€™t handle. And 1.7 seems faster and better.

1 Like

fantastic, no major problems

1 Like

I, personally, feel that all is for the best in this best of all possible worlds!

2 Likes

Iā€™m pleased I started this thread, given the levels of negativity I see in other threads.
So, the positivity here is uplifting just like ROON itself.
Long live ROON.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been a user since early 2016 and have been extremely satisfied. There are occasional glitches but Roon always fixes them. Even the now-legendary :slight_smile: Catalina-and-External-Drive issue was promptly resolved to my complete satisfaction, amazing when one considers that the team was gearing a major new release at the time. Roon has, and continues to be, an excellent value. Iā€™m glad I signed up!

18 months, no problems.

I should add: Iā€™ve been very happy with support too. They have solved some very obscure problems for me, that really were not Roon issues at all but that affected playback.

I have to say that support are brilliant, especially as a high percentage of the required fixes are networking; despite users insisting that itā€™s not.

3 Likes

I agree, not from personal experience, but by watching the resolution of other peoples issues

So true. On the one hand, I somewhat marvel that with all the possible permutations people can put together (especially the ā€˜network professionalsā€™ who seem to have the worst messes) things tend to work pretty well overall.
OTOH, some sort of built-in networking diagnostic would be enormously helpful. The initial startup does tend to sting a fair number of new users.

2 Likes

There is an inbuilt diagnostic, can you see the core and does it work :wink:

My recently added music certainly wouldnā€™t look like this without roon.

Very happy customer. In use for over a year with no problems. Totally changed the way I explore my music.

1 Like

Agreed. A few issues over the years but mostly just excellent performance and user enjoyment. In addition, any time I did have problems the support got me up and running pretty quickly. Roon has been a wonderful gift as far as Iā€™m concerned.

1 Like

Perfectly happy here :v:

1 Like

Roon Lifetime has been the most satisfying investment I ever made in my 45+ years of chasing the perfect sound. Plus, the Yin of Roon helps balance out the Yang of Devialetā€™s software shenigans :grinning:

2 Likes