Roon not adding content from Qobuz

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

I’m running Roon on a Nucleus (Serial #54B2038B9A00, build 219), wired from an Eero hub, feeding several endpoints. The music streams well, without dropouts.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Eero hub (newly installed), wired to a Nucleus as the Core.

USB to Bryston DAC; WIFI to Bluesound endpoints. All are running well.

Description Of Issue

Ever since the last upgrade, I can only intermittently add content from Qobuz to the collection. Most times, I get a spinning circle, then an error message that says it’s taking longer than usual, so Roon will try in the background. But this never happens.

And (I cannot tell if this is a related problem, or simply a new feature to the upgrade): the Overview shows me new releases, but not recently added content, as it used to. This is unfortunate, as I used this to verify that something was added.

Thanks in advance for the help.

This is usually a symptom that not all your Roon components (e.g. the Roon Remotes) have been updated to version 1.7 Build 571. Could be the cause of your other issue as well.

Thanks for mentioning that, Geoff – I should have put that info in my initial post. My habit is to install any upgrades when I get a notification, and my remote is running 1.7, build 571. This happens on my MacBook and iOS devices, so it could be an Apple problem but crosses OS’s, so I figured it was related to the Roon updates.

To the community: I realized that my build 571had not fully installed. Once I upgraded from build 219, so that remotes and Core were all running 571, the Qobuz issue was solved. The Overview was fixed as well.

Apologies to all for the premature post, but I hope this will help others who might have been similarly affected. Geoff’s tip was the key! Thanks again.

1 Like

Hi @Robert_Gross,

Glad to hear that the build update resolved the issues you were facing!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.