Roon not adding series of tracks (movements) to playlist

I am trying to add a series of movements to a playlist from Tidal tracks. Roon shows me an “Add to Playlist” option (see screenshot) but it doesn’t work and I have to add them individually. Is this a limitation or should I be able to do it?

Seems to be working for me.

Can you give us some more information? Is the album in your library?

Note that because a playlist is an ordered list of tracks, that screen doesn’t display multi-part works, so when you add the work it will show up as the component tracks (or movements).

Let us know a bit more about what you’re seeing, and I’m sure we can figure this out.

Mike,

Take a look at the screenshot I posted. This is a Classical piece that has four movements, Allegro, Adagio and two others. If I click the dropdown next to the name of the piece, ‘Piano Sonata No. 19, etc.’, it seems to indicate I should be able to add it in it’s entirety as there is an "Add To Playlist’ option. But it doesn’t, it only adds the first track, the Allegro movement. I have even selected all the movements and tried to add them en masse. This is from a Tidal album, it seems to work OK from my library. Shouldn’t it work the same?

Yeah, it should. We’re going to take a look.

Thanks for the report!

1 Like