Roon not finding Nucleus Plus Core -

Roon unable to locate Nuc Plus Core.
Have rebooted everything. All wifi/ethernet/EoP connections are functioning.

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Roon Nucleus Plus Windows 10/64
Current build

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Assus SBG8300 modem
Aqvox SE Switch

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Chord M Scaler Chord Dave

Connections: EoP from modem to Aqvox SE Switch Ethernet from Aqvox SE Switch to Roon Nuc Plus USB from Nuc Plus to M Scaler BNC from M Scaler to Dave DAC

I am able to use my HP Pavilion as Core, but not the Core. Dylan (I’ve missed you :slight_smile: - you may recall helping my dealer F1 Audio re-install the software to my Nuc Plus as it was bad when it shipped to me.

This is the same unit - not a replacement. Hoping it’s not the same issue. If so, we need to find a solution. Had been working flawlessly since I received unit after software reinstall.

Solved. Prob a network issue. Just took a while to locate core today for some reason.

You probably needed to authorize your Nucleus Plus Roon core which would unauthorize your HP Pavilion Roon core. You can have multiple Roon core devices but can only authorize one at a time with one Roon license.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.