Roon not finding Squeezebox Radio

Squeezebox setting in Roon is enabled.

Roon core is running on QNAP NAS.

LMS is not installed anywhere on my network.

I tried rebooting Squeezebox.

On the Squeezebox when I try to connect to QNAP NAS, it says “Couldn’t connect. Make sure LMS is running.”

What am I doing wrong?

Have you enabled the squeezebox on the Roon core?

I had this, you may need to factory reset the Squeeze box radio if you had it connected to an LMS server before.

Yes, I did enable it.

No luck with factory reset.

I mean the actual device in settings, audio not just squeezebox support.

Yes, have you enabled the device in audio settings. All Roon endpoints have to be enabled therevbefore they can connect via the local endpoint.

Strangely, it worked for a few hours this afternoon, but then stopped. It’s not listed as an audio device.

When I’ve had this it’s because my original LogitechMediaServer started up. I finally stopped that from starting after a reboot. I’d try - 1 - double check any former logitech software is not running, 2 disable re-enable the Roon squeezebox settings mentioned above, 3 - power off for a few seconds, then on, the squeezebox endpoint. That always works for me. Make sure the squeezebox is not running in that mode where it connects to the logitech online service. Failing that, make sure it’s running a recent firmware and it’s on a solid network connection. Try cabled in rather than wifi?