Roon not loading Qobuz Metadata info

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
SGC sT i7. The latest build of Roon.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Description Of Issue
I have a circle spinning in the upper right corner of Roon and says;

Metamedia Improver; Halted. Roon needs a software update.

Roon will not add Metamedia to the album library when I click “Add to Library”. Roon will not populate/import the album selected from Qobuz.

Hi @Thomas_Pinckard1,

If you restart RoonServer on the SGC is there any change?

Dylan

Thanks for getting back to me. I restarted the sonicTransporter i7 . No help, I did not try restarting Roon server. I am using HQ Player instead of Roon server. Would that make a difference? I will retry restarting Roon server and see if it makes a difference, and fixes the issue. Please let me know if I need to restart HQ Player. FYI, my control point is on my Windows 10 Pro laptop. Was not sure if that is relevant.

Thanks so much!

Dylan

I restarted the Roon server and rebooted the sT. Now it is importing qobuz albums normally, however the circle is intermittent . It comes and goes. Like it continues to seek new imports?? I will try again later and see if the circle stops while not running a new album import. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do. I will update you again soon.

Best Regards! Love the program!

Dylan -

Restarted Roon Server and all is functioning normally. That corrected the problem. Is that something I need to keep an eye on? Do you know what might have caused the issue? Just wanted to avoid it happening in the future.

Thanks again for your help!
Cheers

Hello @Thomas_Pinckard1, and thanks for your report! We’ve seen this message displayed recently, and as Dylan said, it is generally resolved by a reboot. However, if it returns please let me know!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.