Roon not playing entire box sets (large)

@support

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Roon Optimized Core Kit
NUC5i5MYHE
Version 1.7 (build 511) stable

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Googe Wifi

R.O.CK. connected via Cat 6 Ethernet (have swapped in different Cat 6 cables for troubleshooting this issue)

Using gigabit switch (have swapped in a different switch and also removed switch for troubleshooting this issue)

Note: I swapped in an ASUS RT-AC3100 for troubleshooting but no change.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

KEF LS50 Wireless

Cat 6 Ethernet (have swapped in different Cat 6 cables for troubleshooting this issue)

Description Of Issue

Large box sets (5+ discs in 16/44 accurate rip flac from CDs) seem to stop playing completely at random times - sometimes between discs and sometimes during tracks. I’ve tested tracks and playback - doesn’t seem to be file issues.

I assume this is a network issue but thought I would ask regardless.

Hi @Thomas_Becker,

Does this behavior only occur on the LS50W zone or does it occur for other zones as well? If you don’t have another zone to test, can you try starting playback to the ROCK’s HDMI zone and verify if you experience the same behavior there?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.