Roon not playing nice with CarPlay

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
2020 Toyota 4Runner with AirPlay

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
2020 iPhone SE 2nd gen.

Description Of Issue
When I play an album or mix the first song comes up on the screen correctly and plays though the song, when the next song comes up the screen does not change and remains showing the details of the first song. When the second song ends the player does not continue on to the third song.
I can manually go back to the menu and select the third song and it will play with the screen info correct but when it changes to the forth song the same thing happens as the previously.

Roon core runs on a computer device. It is not a mobile application.

OOPS, Sorry new to Roon and Tidal, this a Tidal problem not a Roon. I will post on the Tidal site.
If anyone else has had this problems I would love to hear from them.

My experience is Tidal does not work well with CarPlay. I use Apple Music for that.

I have been using Spotify and it works well, but I was hoping get down to paying for one service:)

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.