Roon not playing track

I have roon in my computer along with all my music on HD. I have roon app on my iPhone too. All perfect until last night, roon is on ok on main computer my Gato Amp/ streamer is loaded onto roon ok and roon sees it and it is my player, when I open remote iPhone app I can search through my music ok and load tidal ok but when I select play I get nothing, the counter fir the track stays at zero nothing plays. Only way I can listen to music it to select internet radio which I have linn radio it play’s perfect but nothing from tidal or computer stash
Any helo( in not technical)

Seems to be a bug in the new version related to the new tidal login…

Several people including myself reported the same issue…

Sometimes a complete disable / log off / log on for tidal fixes this for a day or so…

Hi @ron_ferris,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Any change if you log out of TIDAL in Roon and then log back in?

I got it to play by
I

Hi @ron_ferris,

It looks like your last message was not posted properly, is the issue resolved?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.