Roon not recognising album title from file

I am having the weirdest problem, just with one album. I have a copy of Tennstedt, Mahler 8th from an early 1990s CD. The album is NLA and has been replaced by Tennstedt Mahler 4th and 8th.
When i import it, Roon always describes the first four tracks as Mahler’s 4th, even though they are the opening four tracks of the 8th.
I have every import option set to ‘prefer file’ but still Roon goes looking for a match and comes up with the later album. How can I fix it?

Thanks

@support. Any views?

Hello @Robert_Westcott, and thanks for your report! Could you please send me screenshots of the album and your preferences? Thanks!

Hi Nuwriy
I sent the screen shots in reply to your email. Did you receive them safely?
Thanks

Hello @Robert_Westcott, unfortunately, the email notification you got when I replied earlier doesn’t come through on community. Could you please post those screenshots here directly in the thread? Thanks!

Hi Nuwriy
I have uploaded them again here. Hope they show up correctly.
Thanks

@Tech_Admin, it’s now 9 days since I posted these shots as requested. Could you let me know if there is a response please.

Hello @Robert_Westcott, my apologies for the delayed response here. I have reached out to our metadata provider and requested they make a change here. I’ll keep you updated once we hear from them.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.