Roon not recognising TIDAL subscription

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

OS 10.11.6/Mac Mini 2009 with SSD/ Roon 1.6 build 416

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Netgear Orbi 50/wifi

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

All endpoints- MacBook pro, iPhone, Cambridge CXN V2

Description Of Issue

I have an up to date subscription to Roon, and can access all stored music, and until recently was accessing TIDAL. We had an issue with a credit card and changed the card, and in the process, missed an iTunes payment to TIDAL, with suspension of TIDAL for a few days until we got a replacement credit care. Since reinstating this, I can play TIDAL directly, and have updated password, etc. Unfortunately, when I enter this information into Roon, it pops up a pink banner under the sign in boxes- Bad user name or password. This is despite multiple checks that the name and password are the same as what I have entered into the TIDAL app.

Any suggestions? Am I missing something obvious?

Have you tried rebooting your core? That has worked for others in the past with tidal login problems.

1 Like

Hi @Justin_Graham,

As Brian suggested above, a reboot of the Core machine will often resolve this type of issue. Can you give this a try and let us know if it yields any changes?

Hi Dylan and Brian,
I have rebooted the core and hooray, it worked! I restarted all the parts except the important one. Good to see the old “turn it off and turn it back on” works for this.
Thanks again
Justin

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.