Roon Not Seeing Second Set of Wi-Fi Audioengine A1-MR Speakers

I have one set of Audioengine A1-MRs set up in my bedroom and connected to Roon via Airplay. They’re great.

So, I bought a second pair for my workbench in the garage, and I am unable to get Roon to see this second set of the AEs. I know that the second set of speakers are actually connected to my network, because I can stream Spotify or Radio Paradise (via RP app) through them.

Edit: In fact, I haven’t been able to connect to RP, as I think that the RP app only works via Bluetooth. But definitely no problem with Spotify streaming…

I understand that the AEs are not “Roon-ready,” but because they support Wi-Fi, they should be Roon-accessible/visible, and in fact, one set of them are accessible/visible and working perfectly in Roon while the other pair are not.

I believe that the A1-MRs support “multi-room” playing (presumably synced) but that this requires some additional AE hardware. Is it possible that AE only allows only one network connection to the MRs, with a second connection requiring the additional gear? That wouldn’t be very nice…

Anyone have any experience with this issue, or any advice or suggestions for me?

Are the speakers in the garage connected to the same WiFi network?

Same router (it’s actually a 3-point Deco System) and I have a primary network set up for both 5G and 2.2G, while the Guest network is also active but only 2.2. I needed to do this for another piece of gear that was having trouble connecting to the primary at 2.2.

There is a Deco access point in the garage. In fact, on the wall, just above the right (slave) speaker.

Edit: I have tried connecting the speakers (and Roon) via both the same network (primary and guest), but no luck.

For the record, I solved this problem. Ended up just resetting the speaker and then reconnected to WiFi and the second set of speakers were visible to Roon.

Now that I think about it, I think the same thing may have happened with the first set of speakers when I initially set them up. Could be a quirk of the install routine.

But happy now.