Roon not seeing some of my Albums

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Synology 420+ NAS

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Google Fiber Gigabit Internet and Netgear Orbi Router

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Ethernet and WiFi

Description Of Issue

I have many Hi-Res versions of David Bowie Albums. Roon shows some of them but not others. When I search Roon for David Bowie, I then click “Discography.” When I click some of the albums listed, I see the album version (s) I have in my core library. For other Bowie albums, when I click on the album image and click versions it does not show any albums in my library, even though they are there. These were all albums I had there when Roon initially scanned my core library. I will add that I also have standard res versions of these albums too, and at first Roon was only showing the standard res version. So I removed the standard res Bowie files and had Roon rescan my library. But now it does not show I have any versions of those albums, even though I now only have the hi-res versions there. How can we fix this?

Are all the albums seen on the Overview page?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.