32GB RAM

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Netgear WiFI router

Connected Audio Devices

running from Mac

Library Size

over 1,000 albums

Description of Issue

Updated Roon to latest version today. Download was successful but since clicking “update all” the Roon software restarted but then just hangs at a white screen with spinning Roon logo which never clears
Have downloaded software from Roon website and re-installed replacing existing install but get exactly the same result.
Software was working fine before update
Please let me know if there is a way to resolve ?

do you have database backups done within Roon?

No I don’t think so. However, I found a download from an older version of Roon and have reinstalled that, replacing the latest version, and everything is now working once again, albeit on an older version of code.
Guess I will leave things as they are for now and upgrade once a newer version is released

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: RoonServer won’t start on Nucleus

Hi @Julian_Parsons

Sorry for the trouble! I’m glad to hear that things are working for you at the moment. If you try to update again and run into this issue, please use the directions found here and send us over a set of logs using a shared Dropbox link (or any other file sharing service) and our team will take a look.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.