Roon not staying signed in (QNAP Core)

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Roon core running on QNAP NAS.
Roon running on Windows 10 as control.
Roon installed on Allo Digione Player as endpoint.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Description Of Issue
About 2 weeks ago after a Roon update, my account was signed out and required me to sign back in. This was the first time that I needed to sign in after an update. Since then, Roon signs me out every other time I open the app on my Windows computer. I’ve been using Roon for more than 1/2 a year and this update was the first time that I’ve had to sign into Roon since I first set it up on this computer.

Is this an intentional new security feature in Roon or is there an issue on my computer?

Hi @Yinka_Oyesiku

For the unauthorization issue, there should be an update which addresses this, please see:

Hello @Yinka_Oyesiku, I wanted to drop in and see if Carl’s suggestion worked for you? Please let us know!

Yes, it did. I tried responding from my computer but I haven’t been able to log into the forums for several days. Seems to be working now. Thanks.

2 posts were split to a new topic: Roon not staying signed in - QNAP Core

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.