Roon not staying signed in - QNAP Core

This is still happening on my QNAP. @Yinka_Oyesiku: where on the roononnas.org site is the QNAP pkg? The updated version doesn’t seem to be in the QNAP store yet.

For me, I keep having to re-authorize, which means I have to de-authorize my existing instance and restore from the latest backup.

@8BitKid
On the roononnas.org homepage scroll down to the first topic which is “Fix for recurrent Authorization Prompt”. Below this title there is a paragraph and below the paragraph there is a link in red for the Qnap 2020-06-19 update. Click to download and manually install it on your NAS.

2 Likes

Hello @8BitKid, Yinka_Oyesiku had the right link and directions here. Did this work for you? Let us know!

@nuwriy: I did find the link, thanks. If I manually update the QNAP pkg will it still find updates from the official QNAP Store in the future?

Hello @8BitKid, you won’t have any issues with automatic updates later by running this one manually. You’re good to go!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.