Roon not working after house move

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
zen mini 11

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
connect to Arcam dac ir

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Dell inspiron to manage roon

Description Of Issue
I had this system set up in the past. I moved to new house, re-applied all steps. The roon sees the arcam, I set up new zone. When I try to play music, it runs though the full album, then stops , say nothing playing

Hi @Doug_Wright,

Can you describe your current networking setup? What networking hardware is in use and how are your devices connected?

If you play to a different endpoint does the same behavior occur?

setup: CODA 4852 cable router- 3’ cat5 cable to Mini- usb cord to arcam- audio out.
will try to computer end point, good suggestion

No problem playing from Zen to computer on net work

same effect on cell phone, when selected album , it just search all tracks, then stops

Can you try connecting the Arcam to the computer via standard USB and see if the Arcam plays fine in that configuration. It may be that the above ethernet to usb adapter has an issue.

1 Like

sorry for delay. I have attached the usb from lap top to dac. I can bring up roon , play music from choices. I can not see Zen mini in roon, network, I do see Zen as the core. It seems that the Zen is not acting as a music source in roon.

Hello @Doug_Wright,

Can you please share some screenshots of your Roon Settings -> Audio tab? You can use these instructions to upload screenshots to this website and it should look something like this:

The Zen Mini should be acting as your Core here and you can check this aspect by going to Roon Settings -> General and see if it says your Zen is the core there. I am not sure what you mean by the “Zen is not acting as a music source”, please clarify this further.

– Noris

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.